Yet another DIY superstrat ! I wonder if you could fit another pickup on that pickguard ?
Vaughn Skow tells us more about this guitar on his blog. It’s a 1995 Fender ’62 RI that was already quite modified when he got it. But he modified it some more !
The pickups are :
- Seymour Duncan Hot Rails in the bridge position
- Seymour Duncan mini-humbucker
- Texas Special Strat pickup in the neck position (right before the mini-hum)
- Stock American Deluxe Strat in the bridge position (right after the Hot Rails)
- Stock ’62 reissue strat pickup in the middle
Thanks swimming pool cavity for making his life easier !