ABOUT GUITAR FAIL
Welcome to Guitar Fail, where we celebrate guitar gaffes since 2011. We’re not in the business of being mean—just poking a little fun. You’ll find bad DIY jobs, crazy designs, WTF ads and so much more hilarious stuff that will have you laughing out loud.
We’re all about exploring the funny side of guitar. Our motto is simple: “In it for the guitar fail!“
Behind Guitar Fail is Sem, a solo curator with a deep-rooted love for all things guitar. Once a blogger and journalist, Sem’s guitar obsession led him to spotlight the humorous tales of guitar. And of course, he plays guitar too, sometimes. So come on in…
Dive into Guitar Fail, your hub of guitar gaffes… Enjoy the ride.
Greetings, guitar enthusiasts!
Here’s a little somethin’ somethin’ about this website.
- The stuff you see here is for laughs and giggles. We like to poke a little fun at the guitar world, but we’re not here to hurt anyone’s feelings, ya hear?
- Sometimes we get all educational and informative, at least we try to, but that’s not our bread and butter.
- Let’s face it, we’ve got opinions and biases. Some of our ridiculous claims could make your head spin! But that’s just how we roll.
- And, hey, in case you’re wonderin’: The images you see? Not ours.
- Some articles contain affiliate links. Should you click and make a purchase, a small commission finds its way to us. But don’t worry, it’s not like we’re trying to sell you a set of encyclopedias door-to-door. Think of it as a tip for entertaining you with our witty words.
So, there ya have it. You’re in good hands with Guitar Fail!