Kind of sad but so true… Damn you Todd for being right !
So why making actual money as a musician, particularly with a guitar, can be challenging:
- Competition: There are many musicians competing for gigs, so it can be difficult to stand out and get noticed.
- Steady work: It can be difficult to find steady, full-time work as a musician, to make a living.
- Low pay: The pay for musicians can be low and unpredictable, making it difficult to make a living.
- Time management: Balancing the demands of a career in music with the demands of everyday life (such as practicing and writing new material) can be challenging.
- Talent, dedication, and persistence: Earning money as a musician requires a combination of talent, dedication, and persistence, and it can be a difficult path to pursue.
Sorry… We don’t have any advice on how to make it ! You’re on Guitar Fail in case you did forget… But who cares ? Shut up, grab your guitar and make some noise !