ABOUT GUITAR FAIL
Welcome to Guitar Fail, where we celebrate the comedic calamities of the guitar world since 2011. We’re not here to be mean, just to poke a little fun. You’ll find bad DIY jobs, crazy designs, WTF ads and so much more hilarious stuff that will have you laughing out loud.
We’re all about exploring the funny side of guitar. Our motto is simple: “In it for the guitar fail!”
Guitar Fail is a one-man operation started by a guy named Sem, who’s obsessed with all things guitar. He used to be a blogger and a journalist, but he found his true calling in showcasing the funny side of guitar. And yes, he plays guitar too, sometimes.
So come on in, have a laugh, and enjoy the ride.
Ladies and gentlemen, listen up! Here’s a little somethin’ somethin’ about this website.
- Most of the stuff you see here is for laughs and giggles. We like to poke a little fun at the guitar world, but we’re not here to hurt anyone’s feelings, ya hear?
- Sometimes we get all educational and informative, at least we try to, but that’s not our bread and butter.
- Let’s face it, we’ve got opinions and biases. Some of our ridiculous claims could make your head spin! But that’s just how we roll.
- And, hey, in case you’re wonderin’, we don’t own any of the pics we post.
- Some articles contain affiliate links. If you click and buy something, we’ll get a commission. But don’t worry, it’s not like we’re trying to sell you a set of encyclopedias door-to-door. Think of it as a tip for entertaining you with our witty words.
So, there ya have it. You’re in good hands with Guitar Fail!